What learning solutions can I procure?
Capita Learning Services provide a fully managed service using the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) L&D Framework.
The learning solutions procured as part of our managed service could be anything from off-the-shelf training courses to a tailored large-scale training programme for 30,000 people.
Whether you have a pre-defined requirement or need help shaping your training programme; we are on hand to help you define and subsequently procure the learning solution you need.
Examples of learning solutions that can be procured
Below are some examples to demonstrate the wide range of training programmes we have procured for our customers as part of delivering a managed learning service:
- Myers Briggs Team Building Event including individual and team reports, 1-2-1 feedback sessions and a team event
- Future Leaders Programme including tailored training modules, action learning sets and coaching
- Tailored e-learning design on a range of topics to reduce costs and increase accessibility to learning
- Leadership Development Programme helping your leaders improve their leadership behaviours to effectively lead a team
- Sourcing and procuring a range of different training courses including advanced driver training, fire fighter training or incident command training
As an additional service, any other external learning and development (L&D) requirement can also be procured as part of our managed learning service.
The Capita Wider Public Sector Learning team can help you save money and make your training budget go further. Civil Service Learning has already achieved over £60 million of savings for the Civil Service in the first 2 years.
What are our options for the delivery of training?
Our vast supplier network allows us to procure your training requirements effectively.
Your Relationship Manager will work with you to define which method of delivery will work best for your requirements, drawing upon their sector expertise to find the right programme for you.
Just some of the ways that training can be delivered are:
- Bespoke e-learning
- Instructor-led training
- Blended learning
- Open courses
- Closed courses
- On-site delivery at customer locations
- Tailored solutions – from adapted public courses through to custom-built programmes
More information on the different types of learning solutions that can be procured can be found on the following pages:
|Apprenticeships & Traineeships|
|Bespoke learning programmes|
|Learning consultancy services|