Here’s how the call off agreement process works:
1. You provide a statement of requirements (SOR) and then sign the call off agreement to access the service.
2. Your Relationship Manager helps you to define your learning objectives.
3. We help you to complete the Gateway Application form to ensure we have accurately captured your requirements and clearly defined your need.
4. The Gateway Panel review your requirements and decide on the best procurement route to achieve cost savings and the solution you want.
5. We co-ordinate the procurement process and supplier management.
6. Once the supplier has been chosen we will manage the learning delivery process working with you and the supplier to ensure the coordination of your training provision.
7. We provide consolidated invoices and MI reports - helping you manage your L&D budget and gauge how well learning has been received.